Friday, May 27, 2011

May 27, 2011

My 365...

Happy Friday, and happy three-day weekend!

There will be no Memorial Day picnics for us this weekend as the forecast is calling for chilly and wet.  The high today was 57 degrees f., and raining.  I love this weather, but not exactly outdoor fun climate. 

That is okay, we have a weekend of movie time and Terraria gaming planned.  Should be lots of fun!

After school lessons today, Blake and I enjoyed a little Playmobil fun.   The boys have a nice collection of Playmobil toys, and Blake has them all organized.  They are his favorite thing to play with.

Back to work for me.  I am working until 9pm, then I can sit back and enjoy my weekend.

Music I am listening to today, Bruno Mars.

Until next time..."You can never love anyone to your own detriment. That is not love, that is possession, control, fear, or a combination of them all."  ~Iyanla Vanzant

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors