Tuesday, May 24, 2011

May 24, 2011

My 365...


Hello Tuesday.  Tuesdays are special days around here because they are NOT a Monday, and we are one day closer to the weekend.  You see, glass always half full.  

It is starting to feel a bit more like Summer minus the searing heat.  We do not get much of that here in Idaho which is why I love it so much.  Humidity is always nice and low too.  

Idaho truly is one of this country's best kept secrets.  It is a beautiful state.  Everything you could want is right here.  Mountains, pine forests, green valleys and the perfect climate.  We do rank high on the earthquake zone, but fortunately I have only felt an earthquake one time...and it was an itty bitty shake.

My photo of the day....

This bush is in my back yard and I love it's tiny bouquets so much because they remind me of family.  All bundled together with each flower adding it's own special magic.

That is how I feel about my family.  My children are all so different and each add their own magic to our family unit.  I am not only referring to my boys either.  Amber and Cooper add beauty to our family as well.  

And to my daughter I say, you may not be a flower in our bouquet right now, but your spot is open and waiting for you always.  Your heart has to be pure and your mind free of hatred and anger before your roots will grow.

And finally I say to the weeds who are constantly trying to infiltrate our little bouquet...we are far beyond your reach, and way out of your league.  Feel free to sit back and watch our magic because there is nothing you can do or say to change the beauty, love and strength of my family.  

I love my little bouquet.  <3

Music I am listening to today, Corrine Bailey Rae.

Until next time..."Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." ~ Maya Angelou


Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors