Saturday, May 21, 2011

May 21, 2011

My 365...

I am so tired!  Blake wanted me to try a new video game with him yesterday.  The game is called Terraria, and I thought it would be fun as it is simple 2d graphics, with no excessive violence and drama that are in most games today.  Little did I know it would be so much fun, and so addicting!

We started playing yesterday, and have literally been playing every waking hour since.  We are just having way too much fun.

It is a little bit like the other game Blake and Casey like to play called Minecraft.  The main difference is mama loves this one.  :)  Brandon has even agreed to play us.

My photo of the day...

Casey taking a break from game play with the lovely Miss Lilly.

 Needless to say, Ducati did not approve!
No music for today.  I had to pay attention to the game sounds.  lol

Until next time..."You can't have everything.  Where would you put it?"


Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors