Friday, May 20, 2011

May 20, 2011

My 365...


There are three people in my world who are constantly calling me fake and it has always puzzled me.  Puzzled me because the only way I know how to be...is myself.  I have never changed that.  My personality, my style and everything about me has been the same always.  Am I perfect?  No.  Am I always happy?  Most of the time.  But am I fake?  Never.

I do not scream and yell at my children, I like to speak softly to them, I tell them dozens of times a day and every chance I get that I love them, I am always ready with a hug and a kind word, and I sincerely care about the people in my life.  That IS who I am.  If I don't like you I will tell you, if I do not want you to bring gray clouds into my world, I will not let you.  I have it in me to be a real bear, but I like that about me.  I adore my children, I tolerate my husband, and I really and truly love my friends.  If I do not like you, you will not be a part of my life.  Letting you be, would be...fake.

Perhaps they feel this way about me because they all share something in common...gloom.  It is easy to call me fake when your life is so far removed from reality that you do not recognize sincerity when it is standing right in front of you.  My glass is always half full...yours is always half empty.  I wake up in the morning with a smile on my face and hope in my heart...and I go to bed a little tired, and sometimes a little stressed, but always so thankful for the day I just enjoyed.  And I always "always" have a reason to celebrate my life.

If that is being fake, then honey...I am fake and loving it!  You should try it sometime!

The boys and I had a great "real" day today.  We love Fridays because there is not much schooling to be done and I generally let business calls go to voice mail.  After 16 years, my clients know that about me.  :)

A view of my world today...


Have an awesome weekend world.  I know we will.

Music I am listening to today...James Taylor.

Until next time...keeping it real.  :)

Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors