Monday, May 2, 2011

May 2, 2010

My 365...

Today was the warmest day of the year so far at over 70 degrees, and I hated it. I am so spoiled. I know 70 degrees by most standards is delightful weather, but I like cold!

My photo of the day...
These adorable little flowers that look like bluebonnets but they are not.  They do remind me of bluebonnets though.  We had bluebonnets growing in our yard in Texas.

Happy Birthday to my aunt Magadalena, my "Nana", who is 92 today.  <3

Have a great week!

Music I am listening to today, Clint Black.

Until next time...my indecision is final.  :)

Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors