Tuesday, May 17, 2011

May 17, 2011

My 365...

It is gardening day.  Well not really, it is "Let Blake play in the water and mud day!"  That is more like it.  Jack is off today and was working on transplanting some grass into the bald spots in the side yard, and Blake loves nothing more than getting his hands dirty!




As soon as they were done they were off to Garrett's to visit him and Supra.  Ahhhh hear that?  It is "quiet" here.  That is a nice sound for me...every now and then.

This morning we discussed next year's plan for school.  Casey voted Home School, which was no surprise to me at all.  I was expecting Blake to say regular school, but he also said Home School.   I told him I would go ahead and register him, and if he changes his mind it is A-okay.  I have also signed each of them up for a summer class.  Casey will take a math credit, and Blake language arts.  I am excited!  I love being able to teach them at home and I have gotten pretty good at it.  :)

Casey has decided that he wants to get a job this summer so he can save and buy his first car.  *gasp* Wow, when did he get old enough to get a job?  I think it is time, and I know he will love it...whatever he decides to do. The first thing he and Jack do every day is check the want ads for cars and they have a few bookmarked already.

Back to work for me, and some more enjoying this temporary quiet time. "Shhhhh...."

Music I am listening to today, Dave Matthews Band.

Until next time...You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool mom.

Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors