Saturday, May 14, 2011

May 14, 2011

My 365...

Hello lazy Saturday!  That is what today is, a perfect lazy Saturday.  The boys and I were going to go bike riding, but the weather man says storms are on the way.  With my luck we will get all the way to the green belt and the sky will open up.

That happened to Casey and I last time we walked down there.  Just as we arrived it started to rain.  We did not mind, but the camera got a little soggy.

Maybe tomorrow!

My photo of the day, my lovely gum ball rings from Blake.


He is so cute, he is always trying to get me something when he goes to the store with Jack.  I love my pretty rings.  :)  Thank you son.

Music I am listening to today, Matt Kearney.

Until next time..."I love my life, and I would not change a thing."  :)

Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors