Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Dinner is served!

I had some left over bread dough from my sopapillas the other night and decided to put it to good use.  I call these..."Mama V's surprise balls."  LOL

I rolled out the dough in little rounds, took some turkey hot dogs and sliced them into bite size bits, add some cheese and jalapeno slices.  Used the bread dough to cover and pinch into a neat little package and fry.  They are delicious!  The dough is light and crispy.

You can cover and fry just about anything!

Some roasted assorted veggies on the side, and you have a meal.

Cook time...10 minutes.  :)

Camera, HTC Evo 4g.

Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors