Saturday, April 23, 2011

April 23, 2011

My 365...

I had a perfect day with my babies today.  Garrett came by early in the day, then Brandon, Amber and Cooper came for dinner and to spend the entire evening with us.  I love it when they come to visit. 

Jack made some delicious Frito burgers, and we had some strawberry shortcake for desert.  The best part of the evening was snuggling with my grandson Cooper.  <3

Pictures from my perfect day...

What's up uncle Garrett?

 Cooper with daddy Brandon.
 Cooper loves his mama!

 Cooper always gives uncle Blake a big smile.  :)

 Telling grandma all about it.
 Snuggling in grandma's arms.  :)
There is nothing more precious in life than family, and I absolutely love mine.  :*)

Until next time..."Everything begins, grows, progresses and ends with family."

Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors