Saturday, April 16, 2011

April 16, 2011

My 365...

Blake took another amazing photograph today.  He definitely has that natural raw talent just like his big brothers.  I am just glad the bee was too busy to notice he was watching.  :)

AMAZING photograph son!  I am going to create a book for Casey and Blake of all the wonderful pictures they have taken over the past two years.
My buds are budding...

Now that we know what these mystery plants are, we have been watching every day as they start to bloom.

And I got a picture of a she squirrel sitting across the street.  She is so cute!

I had the strangest dream last night.  I was taking care of my grandmother in her last few days of life.  In my dream, we would spend hours and hours talking about life.  My grandmother died when I was in high school.  When I was a little girl, she would take care of us after school until my mom got home from work.  Grandma, or "Mama Grande" as we called her, spoke not a word of English.  We knew how to communicate with her in Spanish only, as she taught us early on.  However in my dream, we were speaking English.  It was an amazing dream, as she was an amazing woman!  <3

Have a great Saturday world!

Music I am listening to today, Joshua Radin.

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors