Friday, March 4, 2011

March 4, 2011

My 365...

Happy Happy Friday!

Someone told me this morning that I am the most optimistic cheerful person he has ever met, what am I on?  And I said to him....LIFE!  Yes, as corny as that may sound, I am high on life.  What can I say?  :)

I LOVE life!  Deal with it....

My photo of the day.  Blake went to the dollar store the other day, and he purchased this little air horn.  I asked him what on earth was he planning to do with it?

He told me...

"Mom, you know how you have a hard time waking me up?  You can use this!"

Now look at this sweet sleeping face.  Would I EVER do that to him? 
No way!  Not in a million years.  :)

Music I am listening to today, Aerosmith.

Have an amazing weekend world!

Until next time...



0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors