Tuesday, March 22, 2011

March 22, 2011

My 365...

Twenty three years ago today, my first son was born.  It has been a wonderful 23 years, and Garrret is without question the best son a mother could ask for.  He is so loving and kind.  He never has a bad word to say about anyone, even if they do him wrong.  His strength is amazing, and for a big tough guy, he has a heart of gold. 

I love you son!  And I thank God for blessing us with you every day.  <3

"Happy Birthday Garrett!"

My photos of the day courtesy of my number one photographer Blake. I am feeling a bit under the weather, so he happily took my pictures today.




Thank you Blake, the photos are awesome...just like you.  :)

Music I am listening to today, Acoustic Alchemy

Until next time...




0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors