Wednesday, March 16, 2011

March 16, 2011

My 365...

A delightfully snowy afternoon in Idaho, and I love it! Snow is so quiet and beautiful. I could watch out the window for hours when it is snowing. We have two very large picture windows, and Jack is building me a custom desk in front of one of them. Blake has his desk in front of the other. We would not have it any other way.

I woke up this morning, and per my usual routine, walked into the bathroom to splash some cool water on my face, brush my teeth and hair. I looked into the mirror at the reflection staring back at me and thought, "Who are you?"

...mom?
...mommy?
...Veronica?
...V?
...grandma V?

...no....it is "ME" staring back! Hello "ME", you look very nice today!  Have I told you how amazing I think you are?  Well you are you know...delightfully amazing.  Have a wonderful day "ME", and remember...I love you!  Also remember darling, Miss Clairol is our friend!

LOL, silly I know, but you should try it sometime.  :)

My photo of the day...capturing snowflakes...





Trying to catch a snowflake is like trying bottle a dream.  It does much better when you set it free.

Music I am listening to today, Boston Symphony Orchestra.

Until next time...dream BIG...







0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors