Monday, March 14, 2011

March 14, 2011

My 365...

Good Monday Afternoon!

We got an early start to the day, and have gotten much done.  Blake was not feeling well, so after his classes he and Miss Lilly crashed on the sofa.  Poor baby.  :(

After work today I plan on relocating my desk to in front of the picture window in the living room.  Then I will rearrange my bedroom and make it more of an oasis rather than a sleeping/work space.  I am excited about changing things around.  The boys love doing that as well.

This morning I picked up my cell phone and accidentally called my nephew.  I am glad I did, as we had a nice long talk.  He is so amazing, and I love talking to him.  He makes me laugh, me makes me think, and he always says such inspirational things.  I love being his "fairy" god mother.  :)

He sent me a link on a book he wants us to read together, and I love it!

'Love Wins': Pastor book kindles firestorm over hell.

Brilliant!

*UPDATE*  I have ordered this book and I can not wait to read it.  I am so drawn to Rob Bell because just as he says, I truly believe that "Love Wins!"  :)

My photo of the day...Blake taking a nap with the diva.

Sweet baby boy, I hope he feels better.  <3

Music I am listening to today, Angel Taylor.

Until next time...





0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors