Friday, March 11, 2011

March 11. 2010

My 365...

Happy Friday!  This long week finally comes to an end.  Although really, I have no reason to complain at all given the state of affairs in Japan this day.  The raw power of this planet never ceases to amaze.  My thoughts and prayers to all who have been affected by this tragedy.

My photo of the day...breakfast for the boys.  They love fresh fruit!

I am looking forward to a peaceful weekend, and hope that you all have one as well.  :)

My cutie pie ready for a nice weekend!
Music I am listening to today...none.  Some days I just like quiet and today was one of those days.

Until next time...





0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors