Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Case :)

It was 16 years ago today that I welcomed the most precious, perfect and beautiful child into my life, my son Case.

My pregnancy with Case had every complication known to obstetrics.  Gestational diabetes and polyhydramnios which made me look like I was pregnant with triplets.  I was ordered to strict bed rest the last 4 months of pregnancy, and I even managed to fall down some stairs and sprain my ankle just two months before he was born.

When I went into labor, my three children at home were breaking out with various stages of chicken pox and life was turning upside down!  We checked into the hospital to discover that at the very last possible moment, Casey decided to turn upside down as well and was breech.  My doctor, trying to avoid a c-section, managed to flip him back into place and almost 16 hours of labor later he came into this world sunny side up, with huge gorgeous eyes and ready to meet the challenges of life.

It has been a remarkable 16 years.

One of my favorite pictures of Case with big brother Garrett looking over him.  Case is now 16, and big brother Garrett at almost 23 still looks out for him!


Happy 16th Birthday to the most interesting, intelligent, brave, loving, caring, creative and amazing young man in the world.   My son, whom I adore, Case.  :)

I love you so much!


Mom


0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors