Tuesday, February 8, 2011

February 8, 2011

My 365...

It was 5:50 A.M. when Blake woke up for the day.  He came into my room and asked me if he could get his own breakfast.  I said sure, and I hear him busy in the kitchen with the microwave.  He then comes into my room to show me his breakfast.  He made not one, but two hamburgers using the beef patties left over from dinner last night.  Two hamburgers for breakfast!  And he ate every bit of it too.  He is one growing boy.

We are off to a great start today, albeit an EARLY one!  I really wish he knew how to sleep in.  :)

It is now 11:30 A.M., and mama is seriously ready for a nap.  *yawn*  That is not going to happen, but I can dream.



Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors