Saturday, February 12, 2011

February 12, 2011

My 365...

Happy Saturday.  This morning was glorious...I got to sleep in!  Yay me.  Blake finally slept late and was not up at the crack of dawn.  Actually, he slept until well past 2:00pm. he must be going through a growth spurt.

It was nice to spend most of the day alone with Case.  We enjoyed playing his new video game and talking about cool cars.

My photo of the day...
 ...Blake enjoying his Playmobil's.  He loves playing with these toys, and can sit and play for hours.  Of course they are spread all over two rooms.  This is only a small fraction of his collection.  :)

Life is good!



Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors