Friday, January 7, 2011

January 7, 2011

My 365...

I am an "uber" nerd, and will freely admit that.  That is what my boys call me.  I was so excited today to discover that my favorite iPod game "Angry Birds" has been released for PC and Mac!  So what is an "uber" nerd to do?  Rush to get it of course!!!  

And I love it! 

Intel has a new AppUp Application Center that is very cool, and offers many great Apps for your PC.  If you are a Mac person, Apple has their new Mac App Store for computer as well.  Unfortunately the latest OS version Snow Leopard is required.  (Bad Apple bad!)

I have also decided today that I really like Windows 7.  I have been an Apple fan for quite some time, but with my new HP Notebook came Windows 7.  There are so many amazing features in Windows 7, and so much you can do!  I don't mind being a PC person again.

Time to start my weekend, and I have decided to take all of next week off!  I really need a vacation. 

Have a wonderful weekend!

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors