Thursday, January 27, 2011

January 27, 2011

My 365...

Too bad it is not Friday, it is a gorgeous day today!  Blake and the dogs and I enjoyed some fresh air in the back yard.

Two of the most gorgeous faces in the world, Blake and Miss Lilly.  :)

It was a nice break in the middle of the day.  Now back to work for both of us.  Hopefully the weather will remain nice for the weekend so we can go bike riding down the greenbelt.

"My birthday wish for myself today, a new bike.  Mama needs a new bike with a basket for Miss Lilly, camera, cell phone and a picnic lunch!"




Until next time..

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors