Wednesday, January 26, 2011

January 26, 2011

My 365...

The love of my life.  Well, one of the 8 loves of my life.  :)  I am such a blessed mom.  There are moments, albeit very small moments, where I want to scream from the frustration that comes with being a mom.  Then I pause and consider the alternative...not being a mom...and I thank my lucky stars that I got the gig.

Take this very second for example.  I am sitting quietly at my computer, writing my blog entry for the day.  Just a few feet away, Blake is sitting at his computer taking a break from his studies with some Nickelodeon TV.  He has an old pointer of mine extended to the full length and every few seconds he is poking me with it.  Irritating?  Completely!!  Funny, well yes. 

"Please stop that Blake." 

*Poke* 

"Honey, please stop that!" 

*Poke poke poke* 

Grrrrrrr......such a brat!  But I love you. 

"Put the poker away or mommy will stick it up your nose!" 

*Poke* 

Ahh the joys of motherhood.  :P

"My birthday wish for myself today, a never ending sense of humor.  Critical quality to possess if one is considering the career of motherhood."





Until next time...*Poke*...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors