Monday, January 24, 2011

January 24, 2011

My 365...

Happy Monday world!

I am having a very ordinary Monday which is a good thing.  My phone has been very quiet, and work has been easy.  My work day is over now and I can relax the rest of the day.  I usually work until 9pm, so this is a nice change of pace.

My picture of the day is a random shot of the shelf next to my desk.  Can not get through the day without some delicious Tazo Chai tea!

I hope your Monday has been peaceful and uneventful as well.  :)

"My birthday wish for myself today is time.  More time for myself, doing things I enjoy or simply taking the time to meditate and recharge."




Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors