Wednesday, January 19, 2011

January 19, 2011

My 365...

...it has been one of those days.  You know the ones, where you sit at your keyboard ready to write all about your day, and the only thing that comes to mind is ...

That is not altogether a bad thing, it is just a content sort of ordinary day and my mind is taking a chill.  :)

Blake on the other hand is absolutely stir crazy!  Jack was off today, so he and Blake went over to Garrett's house to play with Supra for a bit.  Supra was thrilled, and Blake was able to get some energy out.  We can't wait till it is a little bit warmer so we can start walking and hiking again.

My photo for today, my new TV!  I have this amazing 17.3 inch screen on my new laptop that I can enjoy everything but live TV, so I ordered this cool little Hauppauge USB device that brings the live TV feed into the computer.  You can record live TV as well.  I have had one that I have used for years, but it was not Windows 7 compatible.  : /

"My birthday wish for myself is home made chocolate cake with fresh strawberries.  Hmmm, may have to do that sooner than my birthday!"



 


Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors