Saturday, January 1, 2011

January 1, 2011

My 365...

Another year, another 365. Today has been a great day one of the year 2011. Jack made some delicious roast for dinner, and everything here at home was peaceful and quiet.

Casey was sitting watching TV, The Three Stooges marathon no less. He is such a tough dude, but he adores watching The Three Stooges. Blake composing beautiful music on his keyboard, Dozer and Miss Lilly curled at his feet. Jack busy in the kitchen doing what he loves...cooking. And me enjoying a nice lazy day working on graphics and listening to music. If today is an indication of the coming year, I think we have it made!




The boys and I have started a new collection, Lego Mini Figs. Here is our first one! A Karate Lego holding on to two tiny gold Lego figures. We have a long way to go, but it will be fun collecting with them.



And this starts my 2011 365! 

Happy New Year world!

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors