Friday, December 3, 2010

December 3, 2010

My 365...

Happy Friday!  Today is a wet, slushy and chilly day.  Definitely a day for staying inside where it is warm and dry!  I just have a few more hours of work and I am done for the weekend!  What a great feeling.

Garrett managed to get his truck home last night after it had been sitting in the repair shop all week.  I have no idea how he did it with a broken u-joint, but he did.  He has been working on the truck all morning and it looks like it is almost repaired!  He is so brilliant.  All it takes for Garrett is determination, elbow grease and Google and he will tackle anything!  It is time for the sun of fortune and good luck to shine down upon him.  He has been stuck under these proverbial dark gray clouds for too long now.  He deserves the best, and the best he shall have!  :)

I am so proud of my son.  He is loving, caring, patient and kind.  He takes the hits, but remains standing.  He never cries to the world "oh woe is me", he just deals with the bad stuff and makes it right.  And he never looks back.  I love that about him.


Back to work for me.  I want this day over so I can relax and enjoy the weekend with my boys!

Have a wonderful weekend.

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors