Thursday, December 2, 2010

December 2, 2010

My 365...

A bit of a thaw today, but the forecast is calling for another freeze and more snow, yay!

This has been a good week.  The boys and I have gotten a lot of work done for home schooling, and they are doing great.  They are enjoying the curriculum.

Garrett is still waiting on fixing his truck because the weather has been so extreme.  He has decided to do the repairs himself, I know he can do it, I just hope it is easy for him and he can get Big Red back on the road.  He misses that truck.

I am also hoping that he puts all the stress, drama and garbage behind him and moves on.  He is such a terrific young man, and he deserves all the happiness the world has to offer.  We love him so much!

I did reach out to my son Brandon for Thanksgiving, but did not hear back and that made me very sad.  I miss him so much.  :(  I hope all is well for him and he was able to enjoy Thanksgiving.  My hopes and prayers are that we are able to see him sometime during the holidays.  It has been too long.  I did have some hopeful dialogue with my daughter, but unfortunately she is still stuck in her perception of the past with no sincere desire to make things better.  That is unfortunate for everyone. 

For most, with age comes wisdom, it has certainly come for me, and continues to enlighten me daily.  Of the many new revelations in my life, the one I have welcomed the most is that life does not go backwards, it only travels forward.  How you chose to live your life is completely up to you.  You have no one to thank but yourself for being where you are today, and equally no one to blame...but yourself, if you are not where you want to be.  If you are unhappy...fix it.  It really is not that hard.  :)

Here is my Christmas plate number 2.

Back to work for me, still have a few hours to go before I can relax for the evening.  Hope all is well in your world.

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors