Sunday, December 19, 2010

December 19, 2010

My 365...

The phone rang at almost 1am this morning. It may have startled me, but I was wide awake watching a movie. The boys were still up too! It was Garrett on the phone, he has just purchased a new hair trimmer at Walmart, and wanted me to trim up his hair.

He came over and I trimmed his hair and Blake said he wanted a trim too. So big brother spent the next hour carefully giving Blake a new style.




Just call us the "Night Owl" family.  I do love my boys, and it was great fun, but Christmas break or not...this mama needs to get them back on track and to bed at a reasonable hour.  That way we can enjoy the sunlight instead of just the moon light and stars!  :)

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors