Sunday, December 12, 2010

December 12, 2010

My 365...

One of my many TY Beanie bears that I have collected over the years.  I have them all stored away in a box, but love to put the Christmas ones out for the holidays.  I had set this bear on the table by my Christmas plates...

 ...this morning I discovered him hanging in the Christmas tree.  I have to admit, he does look rather festive there.  lol  The mystery remains...can he fly?
Another weekend gone, and this one entirely too quickly.  Christmas will be here before you know it, and I still have shopping to do.  Truth be known, I despise shopping!  I am probably one of the only women on the planet who does for I hear that "woman" is "synonymous" with shopping.  Ugh!

Shopping online is the only way to go in my opinion.  Jack on the other hand, could go shopping every day.  He loves it!  I will say he is the master of bargain shopping though, so I guess we are the perfect balance.

Time for a movie with Blake.  We watched three yesterday, and he has already ordered up the movie cue for the day.


Have a wonderful Monday!

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors