Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December 1, 2010

My 365...

It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas! We had so much snow last night, and everything looks so beautiful covered in a blanket of white. The temperature is warmer, only 34 degrees f. this afternoon, so I don't mind if the boys play outside. I don't have to worry about them freezing in one spot with the below zero temps we have been having.

Jack is home today, so he was kind enough to let me sleep in. Really sleep in...it was noon when I finally woke up. (oops) The boys were sound asleep and that puzzled me, until I learned they were up at 6:00am working on their daily assignments so that daddy would let them go out and play in the snow. Which they did. No wonder they are sleeping now. lol

I checked their work, and sure enough they had almost all of it done and done correctly. I am so proud of my boys. :)

Some photos from today's Winter Wonderland around here...









Have a great December 1st!

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors