Friday, November 12, 2010

November 12, 2010

My 365...

Happy Friday!  :)

My GelaSkins arrived today.  They sent me the wrong size, the one for the standard Entourage Edge, and I have a Pocket Edge, but it worked out okay because I was able to use half of the skin to cover my Netbook.


The finish on my Pocket Edge and my Netbook is high gloss and so prone to scratches!  The GelaSkin adds color and protects the exterior case.  I use a GelaSkin on my iPod touch and BlackBerry too.  I just need to order one for my Macbook Pro.  I highly recommend this product!  Very easy to apply, and remove as well if you want to try a different design.

The boys and I decided that we are going to decorate for Christmas this weekend.  Why not?  It all passes so quickly anyway, so we will get to enjoy the holidays for a longer period of time.

Back to work for me, have a great weekend world!

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors