Wednesday, November 10, 2010

November 10, 2010

My 365...

"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.."

It is a cold wet dreary day today.  Yesterday was so perfect, I am glad the rain waited a day to come and visit us.  I do not mind dreary days very much at all.  They are usually few and far between here in Idaho. 

This lovely rose is still so beautiful despite the weather.  The edges are a little withered, but the center still shines strong.  That is how I feel today.  My RA has been in remission for such a long time I had almost forgotten it existed.  Today it reminds me that it is still with me.  Darn Arthur, he has completely worn out his welcome years ago, but can not seem to get the message.  I am hoping and praying this is simply a drive by visit and he will be on his way very soon. 

So just like this rose, I am a little withered around the edges, but my core is still strong!  You hear that Arthur?  I am still strong.  :)  I am not going to let a little worthless disease like RA get me down.  It never defeated mom, and it will never defeat me.


I hope the sun is shining brightly in your world.

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors