Friday, October 8, 2010

October 8, 2010

My 365...

We are so happy it is Friday!  Another week of home school down, and the boys are doing great.  Mama is a bit exhausted, but I have also learned many new things this week.  Or should I say re-learned many old things.  :)


Casey has been very self-motivated, and I am so proud of him!  He can spend two hours at a time completing  lessons, and he is finding the work very easy.  Blake on the other hand has been quite the challenge in the last few days.  That is my fault though because I had to schedule school around client work a few times and he figured we could put school off.  So it was harder getting him back on track...but he is on track now.  He needs to take a break more often than Casey does...but that is okay.

I thought it would be a good idea to print out their daily schedule, and challenge them to complete the day's work.  But I think I will print out the weekly schedule instead that way they can work ahead if they feel so inclined.  Knowing Case he will try to stay ahead of the game.  It is also a great lesson in time management which is critical in all aspects of life!

Have a great weekend world!

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors