Friday, October 29, 2010

October 29, 2010

My 365...

Happy Friday!  Hard to believe we are just two days from the end of October.  I hope this does not mean the holiday season will fly by.  I would prefer a nice enjoyable s l o w pace please.  I will definitely be decorating early so we can enjoy the holidays for as long as possible.

I received my new camera today, and I am so excited to start using it!  Of course I have to charge the battery first, so I have to wait a few hours.  It is a very cool little camera with many great features.  It shoot stills and HD video as well, perfect for keeping memories.   I think for me the best feature will be the 12 frames per second, and motion/blur adjustment.  For as fast as Miss Lilly moves, I need all the help I can get!


Have a safe and happy weekend world!

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors