Saturday, September 25, 2010

Such a LONG day...

This has been a very long tiring day, and I am glad it is almost over.  I never wish a Saturday to end quickly, but this one can be done already thank you very much.

My poor Blake has had a stomach ache all day for some reason.  When he is not feeling good, nothing is right with the world.  A little extra snuggle time always seems to help.  Casey is loading a new game on his computer for him, and that helped taking his mind off of his tummy for a while.  I hate it when my babies do not feel well.  :(

Then there is Miss Lilly.  I am glad we had her spayed, but I feel so bad that it was hard on her.  She has spent most of the evening curled in a tight ball in her crate shivering.


I finally coaxed her out a few minutes ago for some nice soft scrambled egg, and she scarfed it down.  Now if I can only get her to drink a little water I will fell less stressed about her.  She is so tiny I worry about her.

Tomorrow will be a better day.  I look forward to doing absolutely nothing!  Well absolutely nothing and lesson plans for the week.

Have a great evening.  :)

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors