Thursday, September 30, 2010

September 30, 2010

My 365...

The last day of September already, really?  One full month of home school down!  It has been a learning experience this first month that is for certain.  I love the flexibility and freedom, but above all, I love having my boys safe at home where mama can take care of them and teach them.

I have learned a lot this month.  Time is a very precious commodity.  If you do not prepare your day, and follow a schedule, home schooling becomes an exhausting proposition.  I would say I have gained a whole new respect for teachers, but I can not think of a single teacher I have met here in Idaho for Blake or Casey that would fall into that category.  Of course I hold all teachers up to a very high standard...I compare them to my mom.  Mom was an "amazing" teacher for over 30 years.  How awesome it would be to have her here with me teaching my children.  I hope she is looking down from heaven and is proud of me.  Daddy always said he wished I would have become a teacher like mom.  Well daddy, I have!  :)

Organization is the key to home schooling.  A separate color for each subject.  Thank goodness for color coding and delightful colored folders...with pockets!

That is all for today.  I hope you are all having a wonderful Thursday, last day of September!

Well I do have one more thing to say.  Meagan...Debbie...if you are reading this I have a question for you?  What are you afraid of?  You like to keep up with our life and read my blog yet you hide everything you have to say from us.  If you truly believe everything you have to say...why hide it?  What are you ashamed of?

There are several people in my life who want to read everything I have to say, yet they hide everything they have to say from us.  Speaks volumes of their character.

 Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors