Sunday, September 26, 2010

September 26, 2010

My 365...

Yesterday this plate of fruit had at least 3 more bananas and a half dozen peaches.


Darn those peaches were good!  :)  Blake and I enjoyed them thoroughly!  As for the fate of the bananas.  Blake tossed them into the blender with some milk and Oreo cookies to make a shake.  His first two attempts were quite yummy, but by the time he got to the third glass, he forgot to add a little sugar.  Not so great.  :P

I need to have a serious conversation with whomever controls the weather.  This is September 26, officially into the Fall season and it is a balmy 87 degrees.  What?  Hello, way too warm for me.  So bizarre this weather.  It almost feels like I am back in Texas.  I say "almost" because we don't have the horrid humidity and the air is so much cleaner here.  It is supposed to be warm the entire coming week.  That is a bit depressing actually, I want chilly back please.  Bring on a cold front!

 Hope you are all having a delightfully "peaceful" Sunday.  :)

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors