Friday, September 10, 2010

September 10, 2010

My 365...

This has been such a long week for us, and we have been so busy.  We as in the boys and I.  So happy it is Friday!

Casey has decided to join Blake in I in the classroom when he works on his school work.  We will still keep his computer in his room for the fun stuff, and when he is working on school he can join us in the sunny room.  This evening I found him logged into two computers after he finished his work.  One to check FaceBook and one to play YoVille...lol


Blake, Kori and I are bff's for life!  Kori is so sweet, she made these awesome bracelets for us, and she is going to make one for Casey too.  We love them, thanks Kori!


Have a great weekend everyone!  I know we will.  :)

Until next time...

2 comments:

Becky Shaw said...

Glad you all made it through the week! Keep it up!!!

Veronica said...

Thanks Becky!

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors