Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September 1, 2010

My 365...

Happy September!  I am so excited to welcome September and say goodbye to summer.  There may still be a few warm days left, but there are not too many.

There are already some fall colors in the neighborhood, and it is a gorgeous day today!


Today also marked the first official day of school for the boys.  They logged into online school and were faced with testing...already!  I completely understand why they have testing, they want to get a indication of where the children are on each subject, but testing the first week?  It was no big deal for Casey as he has been home schooling for a while now, but not a great first experience for Blake.  I could see in his face he was instantly overwhelmed!

I promised him it would not be like this every day, and we can start his first lesson this afternoon to show him the fun side of home school.

Here are some pictures from this morning!

We have a great day planned from tomorrow morning.  It is Spirit of Boise Balloon Classic week here in Boise, so we will be up at the crack of dawn to watch the balloon launch tomorrow, then attend the Night Glow Saturday night.  Great pictures to follow I am sure!

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors