Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Good Night :)

We had a nice evening.  Jack made some delicious steak and corn on the cob, and Kori and Garrett stopped by for dinner.  It was a great way to end a busy Tuesday.

Blake had gone into the bedroom before dinner and did not want to talk to anyone because he is still upset about missing his brother Brandon, and is having a difficult time dealing with the anger he feels towards his sister.  I really hate that he and Casey have to put up with this garbage.  It is not fair to them.  The people involved in this drama go through life spreading their toxic lies and conflict and do not take into consideration the innocent casualties of their behavior.  Their lives are absolutely miserable, so they "try" to do everything they can to bring the whole world down to their level.  It is so obvious to everyone on the outside looking in yet they continue to be so painfully oblivious.  I refuse to let this affect my boys anymore. 

When Garrett arrived he asked where Blake was and I told him.  Garrett went into the bedroom and next thing I know Blake is all excited and going outside to play with his big brother Garrett.

Garrett tied a rope onto a snow sled and was dragging Blake around the yard at high speeds!  It did not take long for Blake's sad mood to go away.  They had fun, then we all sat down for a great dinner.

After dinner Blake had a nice warm shower and is now tucked into bed with a good movie.  He has IRI testing in the morning, so I am glad he is feeling better about life.  I was worried that all the distractions this week would make it difficult for him to concentrate tomorrow.

I am so thankful for my great son Garrett and his girlfriend Kori.  They really truly care about the boys, and it shows.  We have an amazing family.  :)

Good night world!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

V, I am sorry to hear how sad and angry Blake must feel. When I was his age, I also had a brother and two older sisters who didn't speak until I was an adult and only at my mom's funeral. So much game playing and using my me and my younger brother as pawns in it. At that age, you don't understand why the people you look up to and care about act this way. Above all, Blake should be always dear to them and be able to be a part of their lives (with no drama).
But he is lucky. He has you, his dad and brothers to make it up for him. He will always treasure that when he gets older and understands better. I am more sad for your two kids that are missing out on their wonderful brothers. It won't be long before Blakey grows up and won't have that "my siblings are on a pedestal" feeling. I hope and pray that they come to their senses. Hugs!
Your friend-- Nancy A.

Veronica said...

Thank you so much Nancy, I am sorry you experienced that pain as well. :( Blake is such a sweet amazing kid, as is Casey. His brother and sister need to pause and think about what they are doing to them and try to make it better before it is too late.

I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us, thank you! You are a great friend.

Love and hugs. :)

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors