Monday, September 27, 2010

Good Night World :)

Blake is feeling very blue tonight...


Unfortunately he has a brother and a sister who are a huge disappointment to him.  No matter how much I tell him that it is not him, it is them, it does not make it any easier to understand.  He is very hurt and angry and unfortunately I can not fix it for him.  All I can do is love him and remind him how amazing I believe he is.

Then I double dog dared him NOT to smile.  "Don't you dare smile Blake!"


Works every time.  :)

Life is too short not to smile, and life is too short to deal with unstable people and permit them to hurt the people you love.  We will take it all in perspective, focus on the good things, and live a happy life.  There are people in this world that can't be helped...so be it.  Enough of the drama.

Sleep well world, I know we will!

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors