Friday, September 24, 2010

Doggy Daily

Doggy Daily for September 24, 2010

Miss Lilly Live...

"Miss Lilly, can you come out here for a second I need to talk to you?"

"What is it now mama?  No I did not pee at the front door that must have been...Ducati!"

"No Miss Lilly it is not about the pee at the front door, and no it was not Ducati I was standing right there when you did it.  Now come here!"

"You can be such a drama queen mama, what is it?"

"Miss Lilly, you may want to lay down for this news...."

"Fine!  Assuming the reverse supine position...now tell me what is bothering you so much that you had to wake me from my morning nap?"

 "Thank you Miss Lilly.  Well you see, you have an appointment with the Vet in the morning for a little surgery.  Try not to panic, it will all be okay, he just needs to modify your female bits.  I hope you don't mind.  This way we can live in peace and harmony, and you can enjoy at least 15 years of snuggle time with us.  Will that be okay with you?"

 "OFGS mama you worry about the silliest things.  I have NO idea what my female bits are, I KNOW that I have at least 15 years of snuggle time with you left, and I am sure whatever this surgery thing is, there will be plenty of drugs, doggy treats, drugs and hugs for me post surgery so with all that being said...I am back to my nap.  You may wake me at dinner time!"

*woof*

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors