Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Doggy Daily

Doggy Daily for September 14, 2010

September 25th can not get here soon enough!  That is the earliest date I could get Miss Lilly into the Vet to have her spayed.  In the meantime, she is under the constant watch of Dozer and Ducati.


Ducati, who is already OCD like Casey, has gotten even worse if that is possible.  He will constantly whine if he can't be near her, so all three dogs are staying in my room for now.


Miss Lilly is quite content sleeping in her crate for now.  She feels safe there.  Before bed she gets a good run in the back yard by herself, and she gets to snuggle on my lap for some late night T.V.  Of course the entire time she is with me I have to lock the dogs out of my room and they hate that!

I will be so happy when we are all back to normal.

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors