Monday, August 9, 2010

August 9, 2010

My 365...

Books, I love books.  Most of my reading is in e-book format, and I read them either on my iPod or my Netbook.  My plan is to purchase an iPad this fall so I can transfer all my e-books to that.  What a perfect e-book reader the iPad is!


The book I am reading now is "Women Food and God", by author Geneen Roth.  I purchased it several months ago, but never made it past the preface.  There was too much going on in life to dedicate any brain cells to reading.  Now that everything is calm, I can catch up and hopefully make it past chapter one!

It was back to work for me today, but fortunately it was an easy day.  Blake and I had a long serious "heart to heart" talk about why he is so happy to be home schooled this year.  The pain caused by the bullies from school last year is still very fresh in his mind.  Even talking about them made him visibly upset, poor baby.  :(  I reassured him that he would not have to worry about bullies this year, and home schooling will be awesome!  He agreed.

His new computer should arrive next week, then we will all be ready to start school in 24 days!  Yay!

I was talking to my nephew this afternoon about life and love and healing.  I am also his God mother, but he decided that my title is not just God mother, but "Fairy" God mother.  I LOVE it!  I am very proud to be his "Fairy" God mother, and I love him so much!  He is so in touch with life and getting past all the pain that life can bring.  In our conversations I have been able to put all my pain and confusion behind me, and let it go.  It is a good feeling, thank you my fairy God son.  :)

That is all for today, I need to go polish my magic wand.  :)  I leave you with this photo Blake just took of the hills outside his window.  They are glowing gold from the sunset.




Until next time...






Biagi Fairy God Mother Sterling Silver Bead, Pandora Compatible

Women Food and God: An Unexpected Path to Almost Everything

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors