Thursday, August 5, 2010

August 5, 2010

My 365...

Meet mommy and baby hippo.  Blake went to the store with daddy, and saw these two and had to have them for mommy.  He said they represent mommy and Blake.  He is such a sweetheart!  He and Casey are always thinking of what they can get for mommy when they go out. 


Mommy and baby hippo sit on my desk.  Blake placed them there and told me it is so I can always see how much he loves me.  :)

I have the best boys in the world!  Garrett and Kori have invited Blake to spend next weekend with them for his birthday.  Of course Blake is absolutely thrilled to be able to spend time with his big brother, Kori and the dogs.  I know they will take great care of him, and show him a great weekend!

This week a friend asked me to design her wedding announcement.  I was so nervous because that is such an important aspect of her wedding.  I sent her my design yesterday and she loved it!  I am so happy that she does.  Best wishes to you Shanna!  :)

Until next time...



0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors