Monday, August 30, 2010

August 30, 2010

My 365...

Veronica, Archie and Betty, I love the new postage stamps with my favorite comic book characters.  I asked Jack to bring me some stamps the other day, and when I saw this one there was no way I could use it.

 It brings back memories of going with my mom to the beauty salon on the weekends.  While she was getting her hair done, we used to walk next door to the pharmacy and they always had "Archies" comic books.  That feels like 100 years ago.  :)

Hope you are all having a splendid Monday!

Until next time...






The New Archies Comics Digest Magazine, #1

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors