Sunday, August 29, 2010

August 29, 2010

My 365...

August is almost over, thank goodness!  That means that Autumn is almost here...my favorite season.  :)

Blake has decided that no one could ever be as good of a friend as Dozer is.  "Mommy, Dozer is my best friend in the world, I love him so much!"  He and Dozer have been particularly inseparable this weekend.  Playing tag in the yard, hide-n-go seek inside, Blake has realized just how awesome, and smart, his Dozer is.


He is very excited about being able to spend every day with Dozer now that he is home schooled as well.  I heard him telling Dozer this morning, "Buddy you don't have to worry about me leaving every day for school because I will be here with you!"  They really are adorable together.


This has been such a great weekend!  We are really looking forward to the coming week.

Have a terrific Monday world.

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors