Saturday, August 28, 2010

August 28, 2010

My 365...

Happy Saturday world.  It is so gorgeous here today in my city.  The sky is crystal clear, it is breezy and 73 degrees.  Such a perfect day to enjoy family.

I am relaxing in the living room with Blake.  It is fun watching him save the world with his GI Joe's.


Today would be a perfect day for a walk with the dogs.  I love days like today.  No plans necessary, just relax, have fun and take it one smile at a time.  :)

Hope you Saturday is amazing!

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors