Wednesday, August 25, 2010

August 25, 2010

My 365...

A random daily photo.  Two racks of glass bottles that Jack had.  Not sure what they are for, but they are cute.

Jack is 100 percent moved in now, and the house looks great.  We managed to combine two houses into one, and everything fit just fine.  He and Blake rearranged the kitchen yesterday.  I was a little lost this morning, but I do like the setup much better.  They did a great job.

I am happy to report that it all feels right.  Jack, the boys and I are very happy.  :)

I started training Monday for my new chat support job and I can tell it is going to be very easy.  The instructor is very nice and very funny.  He seems to know the client very well, so I am sure we will be well prepared to start the project.

All is well.

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors