Tuesday, August 24, 2010

August 24, 2010

My 365...

"Wake up sleepy head." Blake is so adorable when he sleeps. :)
He does not start school officially until September 1st, so he still gets to enjoy sleeping in.  Casey started yesterday and so far so good.

I spent most of the night trying to figuring out a good scheduling system for the three of us.  I created an iGoogle home page on all three computers with linked calenders so I can keep us coordinated with school and later with extra curricular activities.  This is going to be a lot of work, but now that Jack is here to help me I know we can do it.  We are so excited about everything going on!

Today Blake is helping daddy reorganize the kitchen and his room.  They are a great team.

Life is awesome right now!  :)

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors