Friday, July 30, 2010

What are you reading?

After watching the evening news story about writer Stieg Larsson, and his Millennium Trilogy, I decided to add his books to my reading list. It seems these stories are all the rage with readers today, so I downloaded all three of the books through Kindle, and will read them on my NetBook.  I may just have to order a Kindle to enjoy these.  :)

I love a good read!

The tragedy here is that the writer died before he could see his work published and enjoy their popularity and success.

I will let you know what I think. Happy Reading!

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

The Girl Who Played with Fire (Vintage)

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest

Stieg Larsson's Millennium Trilogy Bundle: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, The Girl Who Played with Fire, The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors